A Webinar on RISE is organised the 21st February 2019 with a target for Widening Countries and Third Countries.
This 1 hour webinar will introduce the MSCA via RISE which promotes international and cross-sector collaboration through exchanging research and innovation staff. More information here.
- 26-27-28 February 2019: "Train the Trainers" and "Responsible Research and Innovation" - Bern
- 26-27-28-29 March 2019: "Individual Fellowships (IF) - How to attract and retain talented researchers" and "Open Science and Open Data" in Venice
- 7-8 May 2019: Training: EURAXESS and Charter and Code in Madrid
- 17-18 June 2019: Meet & Exchange Workshop / NCP Forum (Talent Show) in Vienna
- 24-26 June 2019: Training: Project reporting (Administrative Procedures) & Transferable NCP skills in Timisoara.
NET4MOBILITY+ is the network of Horizon 2020 National Contact Points (NCP) for Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA). The overall objective is to facilitate transnational cooperation among NCPs for MSCA, upgrade their systemic knowledge and tools in order to raise their standard of support, identifying and sharing good practices across MSCA in close collaboration with other EU networks.
It has been funded by Horizon 2020 under Grant Agreement No 785623 with the specific objectives:
to enhance competences of the MSCA NCP network through tailored activities jointly developed by the project consortium, helping its members to acquire and enhance knowledge and skills, to gain experience useful during their daily work at the national, regional or local level;
to support the MSCA NCPs from the “widening countries” by providing activities and means useful at the proposal preparation stage, helping to raise the quality of grant applications as well as supporting their capacity to attract researchers, collaborators and funding;
to increase visibility of the MSCA NCP support to potential beneficiaries and stakeholders representing different organisations, sectors and scientific fields, located in Europe and beyond. Information provided via various means aims to simplify their access to practical information, knowledge and practices.
This project has received funding from the European Union's DG EAC - Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme under the Grant Agreement 785623.